The Kiddie Tax

HollandAdmin Blog, Tax Blog , , , , , , , ,
One way of saving taxes if you are currently in a high tax bracket involves the transferring of assets into your children’s names.

This tax technique is called income shifting. It seeks to take income out of your higher tax bracket and place it in the lower tax brackets of your children. Read this article to learn more about this tax savings approach.

Sincerely yours,

Dean R. Holland, CPA, MSA


Add a Comment