Have you ever wondered whether you are finding all the deductions you’re eligible for? Or whether an audit would find mistakes that result in increased tax liability?
To avoid tax return errors or missed opportunities, use a professional and licensed tax preparer. Calling a professional will not only save you both time and money, it could minimize the chance of an audit. A consultation is in order if any of these complicating factors apply to your situation…
- Investments/capital gains and losses
- Passive investments (investment partnerships)
- Real estate investments
- Rental properties
- Deferred compensation/stock options
- Job /career change
- Self-employed and/or business owner (S-Corp/LLC owner)
- Filing in multiple states
- International filing requirement
- Divorce/custody issues
- Bankruptcy/debt forgiveness
- Relocation expenses
- College-related expenses/deductions
- Non-reimbursed business expenses
- ROTH IRA conversions
- Pension /IRA deductions
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- New tax laws/changes to existing tax laws
How can Holland & Company help?
The professional staff at Holland & Company combines years of tax and accounting expertise and experience with extensive resources to prepare your tax returns accurately. You’ll benefit from the price and reliable service of a smaller firm along with the value, resources and knowledge of a larger firm.
- Over 100 combined years of tax and accounting experience
- Over 25 years of IRS client representation
- Knowledgeable in Federal, International and all 50 States’ tax laws
- Industry knowledge continually updated
- All preparers are registered with the IRS
- Thomson Reuters award-winning tax software
- 24/7 access to a secure online web portal
- QuickBooks experts
- Over 20 years of successful Peer Reviews
With Holland & Company, you’ll receive unequalled customer service and value – and we don’t disappear after tax season. We’re here year-round to answer your questions and pro-actively help you take your success to the next level.
Schedule a consultation for planning and tax preparation today. As an added incentive, if we do your current year tax return, we’ll review the prior three years of returns for free. Give us a call!!!