Is your administrative staff wearing too many hats? Are you trying to fill the role of bookkeeper in addition to managing other aspects of your business? Do daily bookkeeping tasks take you away from your customers? Are you not spending enough time getting more sales?
If you could use some help or expertise, consider what Holland & Company can do for you. We provide access to the expertise, manpower, and the knowledge to enhance all your financial and accounting functions. You determine which level of help is most beneficial to your business.
We’re here to help you determine whether it is more cost effective for you to hire additional staff or outsource, for your particular situation. Read on to learn more about our services and capabilities.
Accounting service includes:
- Bookkeeping, including payroll services
- Preparation of financial statements
- Estate/Trust accounting and reporting
- Not-for-profit financial statements and custom reporting
- QuickBooks setup and training
- Short-term and long-term temporary bookkeeping help
- Remote software hosting services (B.O.O.S.T. Portal)
Management Advisory service includes:
- Part-time Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Cash flow budgeting and projections
- Credit management
- Software evaluation, purchasing, installation and training
Do you use Accounting Software?
At Holland & Company, we pride ourselves on being QuickBooks experts. For over 15 years, we have advised, trained, hosted, and set up clients on QuickBooks. We support all versions of QuickBooks and QuickBooks Enterprise.
QuickBooks related services include:
- Remote QuickBooks software hosting services (B.O.O.S.T. Portal)
- Software leasing options
- QuickBooks software installation and maintenance
- QuickBooks training classes for up to 10 people can be held in our offices
- QuickBooks support is available during normal business hours
- QuickBooks setup and training at your location
- Short-term and long-term temporary QuickBooks staffing is available
B.O.O.S.T. Portal –Powered by Right Networks ®
We continually search for new ways to help our clients. The B.O.O.S.T. (Back Office Outsourced Support Team) Portal is one way to “boost” efficiency and performance by hosting your accounting software remotely. You can access QuickBooks, Peachtree or other accounting software via our B.O.O.S.T. Portal 24 hours a day, seven days a week from any computer with a high-speed internet connection.
What is a Portal?
A portal is simply an entrance to another site. Portals offer a secure way to get immediate access to information and tools online. If you’ve ever checked your banking information or personal investments online, you’ve accessed a portal—it’s that easy to use.
Why use the B.O.O.S.T. Portal?
- It is a quick, easy and secure way to access your licensed accounting software – anytime, from anywhere using a high-speed internet connection.
- Reduces software purchasing costs – lease versus buy.
- Eliminates the need to update your software manually – you have access to the most up-to-date version of software at all times.
- Reduces the amount of computer hardware you need to purchase and maintain.
- Simplifies software licensing requirements – your monthly leasing fee includes the cost of your license.
- You can print locally to any printer or attach a PDF (PDF Writer included) to an email because it comes with a universal print driver.
- Your data is secure. A full-time security staff, multi-level physical security, biometric identity verification, video surveillance, locked cabinets, and advanced key management protects the data center.
- Automatic data backup – your data is backed up daily on high quality, encrypted tapes and stored off-site in a secure SAS-70 Type II certified data center. Right Networks delivers reliability, security, and data protection through a fully clustered, fault-tolerant, redundant infrastructure with no single point of failure.
Whether you need general accounting help or want to learn more about specific services, contact us today to start ‘B.O.O.S.T.ing’ your productivity.